Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE Disclaimer
Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE has made every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Copyright of the material on this site is owned by Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE and Isuzu UTE Australia Pty Ltd
1. The information contained on this site:
- Is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive;
- Is current only at the time it is placed on this site and Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE, its employees and agents are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later time; and
- Is not intended to provide or make any recommendation or binding offer on which you should rely for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE does not give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained on its website or the availability of the vehicles listed and, if you rely on it, you do so at your own risk.
3. Any prices specified on this site are in Australian dollars.
4. All listed vehicles are subject to prior sale. Check with Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE for the current status of all listed vehicles.
5. To the extent permitted by law, Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE specifically excludes any liability for any error or inaccuracy in, or omissions from, its website and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which you or any other person has suffered by relying on any information on this website whether caused by the negligence of Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE or otherwise. Under no circumstances will Devonport & Burnie Isuzu UTE or any of its employees and agents be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising as a result of the use of material which appears on this website.